Create a four-year student formation plan that is grounded in Ignatian spirituality and develops “contemplatives in action,” complementing the curricular plan and emphasizing:
- Deep and broad thinking
- Personal excellence and responsibility
- Discernment of gifts and talents
- Effective, ethical leadership and citizenship
"Jesuit education doesn’t just prepare people to make a living. It prepares people to make a life of purpose, a life worth living."
The Very Rev. Joseph M. O’Keefe, S.J.,
Create conditions for students to pursue and achieve excellence:
- Deliver at least one high-impact co-curricular opportunity to every student
- Develop a comprehensive mentoring program connecting students with alumni and friends of the College
- Deliver a sustainable varsity athletics experience that maximizes opportunity for ongoing excellence
- Foster personal and community wellness and support for student well-being and mental health
Foster an inclusive culture of belonging and an open, respectful exchange of ideas and beliefs.